Floral Print Dresses 2019
Regardless of fashion's erratic tendency to change in styles, it seems like floral print dresses never go out of style, especially in the spring season. Floral print dresses are a favorite for women to wear to church events, Easter holidays, and even weddings.
Even for casual days, they make their appearance as the warm weather approaches in the form of breezy sundresses. Floral print dresses are either dominated by an array of flowers or may have one or a couple of large floral embellishments.
They range in lengths from above the knee, right on the knee, right below the knee, at the mid-calf, at the ankle or floor length. (Ankle and floor length dresses are less favorable to the majority of fashion minded women.)
These types of dresses never seem to go out of style because they are refreshingly feminine and seem to be all the rage once the blooms in nature spring forth. Floral print dresses can look good on anyone as long as the following are kept in mind:
1. They look best when the floral prints are small and delicate because larger prints tend to overwhelm the figure and do nothing for the shape.
2. They should be in a shape cut to highlight the woman's waist and torso area so that the prints don't dominate and hide the figure.
3. At all costs, floral dresses should not have shoulder pads. Shoulder pads are for suits or for an 80's look. It doesn't fit the soft look that a floral dress lends.
4. The most flattering sleeve lengths are sleeveless, cap sleeve or 3/4th sleeves. Sleeve lengths that hit the middle of the upper arm or the wrist tend to create a boxy upper half.
5. Floral print dresses are most comfortable and most wearable when the length is right below the knee to mid calf.
6. The fabric of a floral print dress is most becoming when it is light, airy and wispy. This creates a flowy, elegant look.