Fashion Tips for Winter 2019/20
When it comes to fashion, every season brings a wide range of new possibilities for every taste, personality and style. Among so many different chic and timeless trends, inspired by the '50s and '70s, and more modern approaches, it is so easy to find one style to suit you. Take a look to some fashion tips for winter 2019 in order to keep up with the trends.
Season after season, trends change transforming our decision making process rather complicated. Therefore, being trendy and stylish becomes a real challenge. However, knowing the hottest key elements and with a few fall/winter 2019, we can update and stay stylish throughout the entire cold season.
- It is already known the fact that camel is the It-color of the season. Shiny and warm caramel or beige shades bring a plus of refinement to any outfit. In order to complete a camel elegant look, bet on accessories in contrasting tones, such as browns (Aquascutum). A camel overcoat or cape is the perfect choice for a classy and sophisticated look (Max Mara, Akris).
- Another extremely hot trend that seems to draw all the attention is the military chic one. For fall/winter 2019, military-chic influences are perfect for the urban jungle look. You can obtain the chic allure by pairing the military jacket with diaphanous fabrics, such as chiffon, lace or silk (Burberry Prorsum).
- The essential item for an aviator style is the army inspired jacket with a fur lining. (DKNY, Burberry). You can opt for a head-to-toe aviator look or adapt the jacket to your own personal style. You'll certainly not fail as it has the great advantage of being suitable for any outfit.
- A minimalist outfit, in neutral colors, can become a real lifesaver in times of fashion and creativity crisis (Stella McCartney). As “less is more”, this style can be extremely sexy, even more sexy than any elaborated and precious look. Balance a minimalist outfit using items with rich sequined applications.
- Chunky knits or ones with atypical cuts are so versatile for fall/winter 2019, being very stylish, practical and offering maximum coziness (Missoni). For a more special and fresh appearance, you can match chunky knitted items with furry boots (D&G). Faux fur, of course!
- Do you want something really sexy? Choose an outfit 100% masculine (Marc Jacobs, Salvatore Ferragamo, Michael Kors). Nothing looks sexier and more sophisticated in the same time than a woman in a polished dandy outfit.
- Leopard prints are known for adding refinement to any appearance (Hermes, Dries Van Noten). For fall/winter 2019, you are allowed to break all fashion rules and go for a more special print mix, trying the combination polka dots and animal print, such as seen at Dolce & Gabbana.
- It is true that we are used to wear breezy, ruffled dresses during hot summer days. However, you should know that these are not suitable only for the warmer season, but they can be worn with thigh high boots and aviator jacket (Christian Dior) for a stylish fall 2019 chic style.
- Belts are a must-have and a hot accessory this season. For a cool effect wear two belts in the same time such as spotted at Michael Kors. You can also buy a longer belt and try making a modern and special twist (Fendi, Nina Ricci, Hčrmes). Wear a belt over furry coats, leather jackets, or more elegant winter overcoats.
- Capri pants are a smart investment for fall/winter 2019. There are so many different styles and colors, but the hottest seems to be the sequined version, such as seen at Isabel Marant. In fact, for a daring look, this type of pants are the best choice.
- The '70s made a strong comeback this season. Well, the high-waisted flare pants specific to that period became the ideal and the most chic choice for a casual, daytime look, but also for an event that requires something more formal and elegant, such as a cocktail outfit (Gianfranco Ferré, Chloé).
- Since sequins are so “in” this season, for a night out you can literally shine in this season’s most sexy and beautiful dress seen at Balmain. Besides, if you are looking for something extremely sexy, choose a draped black dress made from lace (Dolce & Gabbana), accessorized with jewelries, or a dress with red touches or animal prints.
- For those of you who are more into the feminine, sweet looks, Louis Vuitton came with the perfect gift for you. You can bet on the new ladylike silhouettes, inspired by the '50s, with sexy cleavages, emphasized waist and midi skirts. A twinset is also a safe choice if you want a ladylike look (RM by Roland Mouret).
# Mini dresses and skirts are “out” this season. Fall/winter 2019 fashion trends mean longer skirt versions worn with chunky knits or loose sweaters and boots (Dries Van Noten, D&G, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger). Even though it might sound strange, longer skirts are comfortable and cozy.
- Sophisticated lace, pearls and delicate necklaces, layers of veils, and modern corsages are suitable for those who are looking for a sexy, boudoir apporach (Christian Dior, Stella McCartney, Giambattista Valli).
- Be a nomad princess by drawing your inspiration from the various collections that have chosen layers and patchwork and different other items in order to create a chic nomad style. Go for long sweaters and skirts, shearling, boots, chunky knits, faux fur vests, or platforms if you want to adopt the trend (Roberto Cavalli, Ports 1961, Fendi).
- Faux fur is one of the hottest fabrics this season and designers simply love it. You can enrich any outfit with a furry jacket, accessories and even skirts (Chanel, D&G).
- What can be more sexy than a pair of thigh-high boots? For fall/winter 2019, thigh-high boots are versatile, comfortable, and feminine and they were seen at Burberry Prorsum, Christian Dior and Vivienne Westwood.
- As for this season's accessories, a knitted hat represents a casual touch, perfect for cold winter days (Salvatore Ferragamo), while a vintage scarf can complete wonderfully a ‘70s inspired outfit (Kenzo). Moreover, if you want to sweeten a more severe outfit, choose a chic brooch (Yves Saint Laurent). Wear two chunky necklaces for a double impact (Marni).
- A handheld bag is one of the key elements for fall/winter 2019. It is both beautiful and elegant, allowing you to adapt it to any outfit, whether we are talking about a more polished look or a casual one (Fendi, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Chloé).
- Wear a pair of socks with laced ankle boots (DKNY). If you have thinner legs, wear knitted socks (Prada) as they are a must-have of the season. Another trend that you sjould try is the white tights (Thakoon).