Acne Treatment - Myths Regarding Acne And What Causes Acne?
Acne Home Remedy Cures For Acne Vulgaris
Adult Acne Bad Skin Acne Treatment - 30 Acne Related Questions You May Get From Your Dermatologist
Effective Acne Treatment And Acne Products
Top Acne Treatments To Completely Stop Acne Outbreak
Halt Acne And Acne Scars With A Biological Acne Balm
Acne Solution That Works!
Acne Cleanser, Acne Lotion-Common Acne Products
Latest Information on Acne, Acne Treatment, and Acne Skin Care
Acne Causes and Acne Cures-SKIN DISEASE
Acne Treatment- Including Acne Medicine, Your Acne Solution
Serious Treatments to Get Rid of Your Acne:Collagen injections, Punch Grafting, Dermabrasion, Laser Resurfacing
Acne Solution - The Only Top Acne Treatments That Removed My Acne Completely
Acne On Black Skin-Pomade Acne-Regular Acne And Treatment Options
Acne Cream - Oral Acne Treatment-Getting Rid of Pimples
Types Of Acne - Acne Vulgaris, Acne Folliculitis, And Acne Rosacea
Home Remedies for Acne, Acne Causes
Try Curing Acne The Natural Way
Natural Herbal Remedies for Wrinkles - Dry Skin Moisturizers
The skin normal is made up of 3 layers - the epidermis, dermis, and subcutaneous tissue. The epidermis is the outer layer .The cells of the epidermis, move from the bottom layer of the epidermis to the top layer. Epidermis acts as a protective layer to external environment. As the cells reach the top layer they flake off.
The second layer dermis, contains the connective tissues which are the structural elements of the skin. These tissues give skin the strength (collagen fibres), turgor , elasticity (elastin) etc. The cells of the epidermis receive their nutrients from the blood vessels in the dermis.
Below dermis is the subcutaneous tissue containing fat cells. These fat cells act as insulation to the body. The skin looks plumpy due to fat cells.
Changes in epidermis:
The epidermal cells become thinner as age advances .They also lose their stickiness. This change in epidermal cells allows the moisture to escape instead of retaining it back causing dryness of the skin. As we get old the epidermal cells start dividing slowly and the rate of repairing process also retards.Thus thinning of skin leads to wrinkles.
Changes in dermis:
1. The collagen fiber production reduces.
2. The elastin fibers wear out.
3. The production of sebum from sebaceous glands decreases.
4. there will be a decrease in number of sweat glands.
5. The supply of nutrients also decreases.
All the above mentioned changes lead to formation of wrinkles.
Changes in subcutaneous tissues.
The fat cells get smaller with age.
All these changes in three layers of skin lead to wrinkles and sagging.
The factors that cause early aging and formation of wrinkles
Constant exposure to U-V radiations from sun cause premature aging of skin. Due to constant exposure to sun the epidermis becomes thin and many harm full lesions like basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinomas occur. Sun light also damages collagen fibers of dermis causing early aging.
Tips to avoid wrinkles:
1. Apply moisturizer regularly.
2. Air conditioners and room heaters tend to dry the skin. Hence apply heavier moisturizer if you are working in these conditions.
3. Do not stretch or pull the delicate skin under eye or facial skin.
4. Do not go out in hot sun. Carry an umbrella, wear sun glasses and apply sun screen lotions before stepping out in hot sun.
5. Avoid smoking.
6. Consume chick peas and soya beans regularly.
7. Drink plenty of milk.
8. Practice YOGA and MEDITATION regularly.
Home remedies for wrinkles:
1. Apply egg yolk once in a week for 10 minutes.
2. A mixture of honey, olive oil and cream give very good results.
3. Apply nourishing mask once in a week.