Messy Bun Hairstyles for 2016
Are you going out tonight and want to do something different with your hair? Try a messy bun! This chic updo is classy, will frame your face and bring attention to it.
1. Apply some Gloss Moderne hair serum to add some shine and get rid of frizz and flyaways.
2. Begin your messy bun hairstyle by creating an imperfect part on dry hair.
3. Lightly tease to create a little volume.
4. Take 2 sections from near the top of your head and make a loose knot.
5. Add more hair as you make 2 additional knots. Work down your head as you guide all of your hair to one side.
6. Pull the front pieces of your hair back and twist. Tease each twist for a little texture.
7. Secure this updo with bobby pins and some hairspray and voila! You’re all gorgeous and ready for a night out on the town!